This is fantastic little Sting S4 RG - the ideal economical touring plane.
In the cruise at only 2000ft it was returning 137knots TAS on 18ltr. With the latest Garmin G3x avionics suite with synthetic vision and modern Garmin autopilot.
With a fuel burn of around 15ltr per hour of mogas.
- Aditional wing fuel tanks a total of 120ltr,
- ballistic parachute recovery system,
- cabin heating,
- full aircraft lighting,
- co-pilot toe brakes and parking brake,
- carburettor heating (it is like flying with fuel injection as no carb heat to worry about),
- LSA engine installation (stainless steel firewall and fireproof hoses),
- 3-blade PowerMax propeller constant speed with in-flight adj electric,
- fuel pressure gauge,
- turn and bank indicator,
- VOR ant.